Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO knows disasters can happen at any time, regardless of regular work hours and personal schedules. This is why our highly skilled teams provide 24/7 emergency services and are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We can help to take the stress off our clients by being prepared for any residential or commercial restoration job that comes our way. Our employees are IICRC certified and are trained to handle a variety of scenarios that may arise. Whether needing restoration or cleaning services following water, fire, storm or mold damage, you can count on SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia and Columbia.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (660) 886-5194
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Marshall, Sedalia and Columbia arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.