About SERVPRO of Marshall and Sedalia
Brian Carlos Meyer
Owners of SERVPRO of Marshall and Sedalia
SERVPRO of Marshall/Columbia/Sedalia understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Marshall/Columbia/Sedalia specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Marshall/Columbia/Sedalia can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our franchise also offers construction services, odor removal, carpet and furniture cleaning and document restoration to name a few.
Our team is ready at all times with 24 hour emergency services available for what ever unexpected disaster may happen to your property. As a team, your local SERVPRO franchise professionals are "Ready for whatever happens."
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration no matter if it's your home or business. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property to preloss conditions. Along with our current certifications, our SERVPRO team works to maintain advanced certified water damage restoration technicians.With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Marshall/Columbia/Sedalia.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician